Monday, July 13, 2015

Skinny White Chocolate Caramel Frappe

Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to have finally started a place where I can share all things I'm doing, cooking, crafting, and loving! I have been home from college this summer and have loved using my parent's kitchen! I enjoyed every second of my first year of college (minus gaining the freshman 15) so now I try to eat relatively healthy and still enjoy a few of my favorite indulgences (rule no. 1- never turn down Baskin Robbins ice cream.) It's no secret to anyone that knows me that I love Starbucks and all of their deliciously overpriced drinks (sorry Mom $) but the calories in some of their drinks are downright crazy! I came up with this little concoction and I. Am. Obsessed. This is crazy good, super easy to make, and less than 75 calories! If you try it, let me know what you think!
xo,
Lauren


 These are the only things you will need! I use a Keurig to brew the coffee, and I will typically brew it the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight so it is cold the following morning! I choose the largest setting on my Keurig, which is roughly 10 ounces of coffee. Once my coffee is brewed here's how to make the frappe!
  • Add sweetener (or sugar if you'd like) to your coffee. I typically add 2 to 3 tablespoons of this creamer so it is nice and sweet.
  • Add a tablespoon of this Jell-o pudding mix to your coffee. This is what will give it the awesome white chocolate flavor but without adding a million calories (I'm looking at you Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha)
  • Now I pour the coffee into a blender and add ice. I use about 8 or 10 ice cubes, the more you add the thicker it will be!
  • Once it is blended well, simply pour it into a cup, add whip cream {DUH} and viola, you're done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment